What Is Your First Impression For This Zine?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ExperiMENTAL.....

EXPERIMENTAL/AMBIENT

Review By Kat:


A DEATH CINEMATIC -Full Length

“A Parable On The Aporia OfVengeance And The Beauty Of Impenetrable Sadness”


You all know I get pretty pickywhen we talk about ambient/experimental type of music and that’s why I amlistening those stuff like 2 times in 2-3 years :) The only release thatmanaged to keep me hungry for these kinds of tunes is “Saurian Meditation”(Karl Sanders) and definitely THIS ONE!

I only have positive criticsabout A DEATH CINEMATIC and this creation of his. Personally, I was blown away,first -from the look of this disc, then by the message, this perfection brings.

All compliments to this creativebrother of mine for the choice he made on the layout and to SIMPLE BOXCONSTRUCTION (for all design, packaging, photography and artwork).

Really interesting look and Iguess you have to buy the disc to find out, because I am not telling ya how itlooks! :) Love the smell of the booklet by the way…Now back to what we are allhere for-the music.

“A parable On the Aporia ofVengeance and the Beauty of Impenetrable Sadness” is a release, divided in 2parts, story “transferred” on 2 cd’s. If I try to review every song, It willtake me an eternity to explain it to you, first- ‘cause I love to write, andsecond of all- because this release is so mature & perfect that even 1,000words are not enough to present it to you.

Pt. 1 (LikeA.D.C. wrote) is about a broken dream, grasses growing over our cities, a wishto kill the Sun…

This will be my first timecalling the music like this, but I have to name it “intelligent”.

Seriously, In the same time, Iget so relaxed and intense, feeling calm that I am able to understand themessage and ideas it brings, and in the next minute I am visualizing darkness,blood, coldness, misery…a total apocalypse! Rarely who can take you on thejourney through music, and I Hail A Death Cinematic for that!

It is so inspirational when I doget to see through someone else’s eyes, and feel what A.D.C. Felt during makingof this timeless story…

Pt. 2 takes you to a more depressive-melancholic path. However,it is about vengeance, about hatred, about fighting for your own salvation…Pt.2 gives you the exact SAME pleasure like reading a book. I surely do not expectyou do believe this (and I blame your sense of imagination for that!) but I amsimply amazed. “A.P.O.T.A.O.V.A.T.B.O.I.S” makes you wanna stop and think itover twice about your life and who you are. I mean the World Is making pathsonly to the ones that know where are going, so try look around and identifyyourself.....

I justlove how this release is reminding you to the things, details, you think arenot important. (Referring to the part when the vultures are taking over the skyand we realise that hideous beauty while we watch the first snow falling down)....

This isa masterpiece.....

If youcare about life, you care about this release.....

YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED FOR THE APOCALYPSE!....

No comments:

VICIOUS INTRO

The first Issue (1) Of Our Web Zine Will Be Posted In The Early January 2009! We Already Started Working On Some Reviews & Interviews, And Discovering Some Brutalism, So We Can Satisfy Our Reader's Extreme Taste For Death Metal And Grindcore. (and, of course, the other sub-genres that are connected with these two).
Me (KatEternal) And Patrick (The Founder Of This E- Zine) are pretty much excited that we have the chance to spread the disease, hope we will get your honest respect, true feedback and extreme support! So, I & VICIOUS_ACTS_OF_HUMANITY E - ZINE Hail All Of You Extreme, Perverse, Saddistic, Deranged, Brutal & Alcoholic Sicko's Outhere!
LET THE KILLING BEGIN!

CYCLOTRON - Unclassified Death Metal....